It’s a busy earnings week with American, Southwest, Alaska, and JetBlue all reporting. Edward Russell and Jay Shabat preview what they’re listening for ahead of the airline calls on Thursday, January 26. Plus, EasyJet’s strong December quarter revenues suggest their network shift to southern Europe is working.
- American Airlines Sees First Full Year of Profitability Since 2019
- Southwest Airlines Vows to Return to Recovery Plan by March After Meltdown
- Alaska Airlines’ Exposure to Tech Sector Hits Carrier’s Bottom Line
- JetBlue Boasts 50 Percent Jump in TrueBlue Loyalty Enrollment in 2022
- EasyJet Financials Lifted by High Demand and Ancillary Revenues